This is where you can find copies of the latest correspondence; the recent letters that have been sent home and may have been misplaced, from consent forms to invitations. Also included are other useful documents and information such as school policies and guides.
Please click on the relevant heading to download a PDF. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to view these documents; you can click here to install Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Headmaster's Remembrance Service Address, November 2016
- Headmaster's Lists, October 2016
- B Block Parents meeting, 14th October 2016
- Headmaster's Lists, September 2016
- Headmaster's Lists, June 2016
- External Examination Results & UCAS Matters, 30th June 2016
- Sportathon, 22nd June 2016
- Headmaster's Address to Chapel, 10th June 2016
- Headmaster's Address to Chapel, 1st May 2016
- Headmaster's Lists, April 2016
- Lent End of Term Letter, March 2016
- External Examination Results August 2015
- O Block and U6th End of Term arrangements
Repton School prides itself on the quality of its provision for teaching and pastoral care and on the strength of its relationships with pupils and parents. Parents should, in the first instance raise any concern with their son/daughter’s Housemaster/mistress and it is hoped that they can be resolved quickly and informally. If a complaint cannot be resolved on an informal basis, then the parents should put the details in writing to the Headmaster. A copy of the School's Complaints Procedure is available from the School on request; there were two complaints registered under this procedure during the academic year 2015-16. Parents may wish to be aware that they can contact Ofsted on 08456 404040 and the Derbyshire Safeguarding Children Board on 01629 5321818.