This is where you can find copies of the latest correspondence; the recent letters that have been sent home and may have been misplaced, from consent forms to invitations. Also included are other useful documents and information such as school policies and guides.
Please click on the relevant heading to download a PDF. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to view these documents; you can click here to install Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Lower Sixth Parents' Meeting, Saturday 20th April 2013
- B Block Parents' Meeting, Saturday 4th May 2013
- Easter Revision Guide March 2013
- O Block Parents' Meeting, Saturday 9th March 2013
- A Block Parents' Meeting, Friday 8th February
- Upper Sixth Parents' Meeting, Saturday 26th January
- B Block Parents' Meeting, 19th October 2012
- Results Day Guidance 2012, August 2012
- Lower Sixth Biology Fieldtrip Letter, 28th May 2012
- External Examination Results and UCAS matters, July 2011
- ICT Networked Computers Letter, March 2010
Repton School prides itself on the quality of its provision for teaching and pastoral care and on the strength of its relationships with pupils and parents. Parents should, in the first instance raise any concern with their son/daughter’s Housemaster/mistress and it is hoped that they can be resolved quickly and informally. If a complaint cannot be resolved on an informal basis, then the parents should put the details in writing to the Headmaster. A copy of the School's Complaints Procedure is available from the School on request. Parents may wish to be aware that they can contact Ofsted on 08456 404040 and the Local Authority Designated Officer Sara Wilson on, 01629 532169.