A great deal has been achieved since The Repton Foundation was established and we can proudly say that the Foundation is making a real difference to current pupils at both Repton and Foremarke.
The list below shows some of the projects undertaken since it was established in 1997 through the continued generous support of ORs, parents and other friends of the School:
- Funding the complete IT network of Repton linking all departments, Houses and studies to the School’s intranet and the internet.
- Funding with the support of the Repton Pilgrims an all weather 6 lane cricket net facility at Repton.
- Assisting in the funding of two all weather water-based Astroturf pitches at Repton.
- Funding bursary grants for nine pupils whose funding ceased with the demise of the Government’s Assisted Places Scheme.
- Refurbishment of the Old Priory into a first class Library and Learning Rescource Centre.
- Redevelopment of the Old Mitre into a new English Block
- Conversion of the Old Squash Courts into New Court Gallery, this being a home for the new Textiles Department and Artists in Residence as well as a splendid gallery for both Art and Design
- Refurbishment and extension of The Priory, Latham House, Abbey House, New House and School House.
- Extension of the Biology and Maths Department.
- Improved facilities in the Design and Technology.
- The creation of the Music School in 1983 and subsequently redevelopment to incorporate a new recording studio and improved practice and concert facilities.
- The creation of a new digital learning centre for Modern Languages.
- Refurbishment of the Chapel to provide an even more inspirational setting for worship, and the refurbishment of the organ.
- 400 Hall has now been remodelled into a state of the art theatre, with new staging, permanent raked seating and a foyer worth of the quality of the drama that the pupils are producing.
Foremarke Hall is currently mid build on a stunning new dinning room which will complete the current and extensive developmet program that has seen continued investment in improving and extending its facilities. In recent years Foremarke has benefitted from:
- The erection of a new classroom block.
- Improvements to the IT Department.
- Enhancements to the Foremarke Theatre.
- Major extension to the Pre Prep Department.
- Funding a major refurbishment of the boarding facilities.
- The 3 Phase, £12million Quad Development comprises Classrooms, Language Lab, Art, DT and Music departments.
- A new dining hall is currently under construction and due to open for 2018/2019.