We are delighted to announce the launch of Repton School’s new website design.
The new design provides an engaging and modern first impression of Repton with a clear insight into our traditional values, family ethos and community spirit.
The flagship website incorporates an array of new features including a cinemagraphic homepage, Media Showcase page, Publications Archive and subtle animation with parallax photography. The site is fully responsive to all devices and encourages engagement with our multiple social media sites.
We have simultaneously moved to a new sports fixture module to improve the efficiency of our communication and ensure the information available to parents is in the most accessible format.
You can access all the details through www.reptonsport.org.uk or from the ‘SPORTS FIXTURES AND RESULTS’ link on the homepage of this website.
• Once you have clicked through to the sports module, you will see the upcoming fixtures. Choose the day you are interested in or select ‘Sports & Teams’ to select a particular sport.
• If you are following a particular team(s) you can also select Sports & Teams Fixtures & Results from the main menu. Then select a particular sport and your team to see past results and upcoming fixtures.
• Individual teams can be selected by clicking their team name e.g. Girls-U16A.
• If you are visiting the sports fixture website on your mobile phone, you will notice it loads up as a Mobile Web App. This allows you to create an app on your mobile device for Repton’s fixture programme by selecting the option it gives you to do so.
• You can also download the entire fixture list from any team’s Fixtures & Results listings to your personal calendar on your PC or mobile device (such as an iPhone or iPad). Simply press the silver “Download to Your Calendar” button. Any changes we make to our fixtures will be synchronised with your personal calendar whenever you connect your PC or mobile device to the Internet.
We trust that you will make full use of this new system. Should you have any problems in using the new module please do not hesitate to contact our Marketing & Communications office on 01283 559248.